Verified Reviewer

2.0

I ordered a few items from Postmates and when the Postmates driver gave me the bag I didn't even think to look at the receipt. Once I open the back I realize that something was wrong then I looked at the front of the receipt and realize that they had given me the wrong order.

I have people in my family with allergies and I always put that on my orders so now Postmates wants to give me credit through their app for my next order I tell Postmates over email that that is not acceptable and that I expect him to put some money directly back onto my Mastercard just like they got they agreed so I will see if the money is there in 2 days. Now I have to start from scratch and reorder and it's already almost 8 p.m. my time.

This is now the second time that Postmates have messed up on a order so I will be deleting my account with Postmates after I get my money back. I also know other people that have had issues with Postmates not even showing up with orders so I'm just done.

User's recommendation: Well, I'm just going to stop using the delivery apps and go directly through the restaurant or pick up my food myself from the restaurant directly. It'll save me stress and all the extra fees that these delivery apps try to add on especially during a time like this week covid 19 going on.

Location: Seattle, Washington