I already explained twice. I'm on SS and disabled plus quarantined and only can get hot food once in awhile.

My address got changed by postmates and both times deliveries couldnt find and by time I got both times it was hard and cold ( not sender or delivery fault) and ended up in garbage after paying when I couldnt afford but needed hot meal instead of microwave junk food. I should of got a refund on both as both went in garbage. My grandsons order wasnt ever even delivered. My address was right when I started ordering then the last delivery said it was somehow changed and I looked and it was.

So yea driving around 30-xtra minutes makes the food hard, cold and gets thrown out. Total waste of money and postmates should of refunded both orders as it's their fault my address was messed up. It wasnt first time. He couldnt find apt.

It's a joke esp to senior disabled ppl only wanting a hot meal once in awhile even when they cant afford it in these hard times. I deleted the app and wont order anymore unacceptable delivery. I've wrote this 2x. Then a girl wrote 3rd x and blamed it on restaurant to order from different ones.

For what to throw in trash? I order only from places I usually eat from before I was quarantined and then fell and cant go out at all now.

So unless postmates wants to REFUND my wasted money theres no need to ask me again what happened. I've said it 3 or 4 x now with NO HELP.Dont use postmates for delivery

Location: Phoenix, Arizona