Verified Reviewer

1.5

They had delivered my order to the wrong house that has the same house number as mine on a street right behind my street and the only way to get in touch with them was via email and wait 48 hours for them to reply. It was an urgent matter cause the delivery guy could have gotten back and gotten the order but that was impossible since there was no option to get in contact with customer service right away.

By the time they replied, which was two days later, they said that after doing researched and spoke to the delivery guy, he did confirm that my order was dropped off, so they are not going to refund me for it.

OF COURSE he did drop it off, BUT it wasnt my house!

I had to contact my bank to dispute this charge and now Postmates froze my account and I have to pay for the order before they unfreeze it.

This is called stealing! Forcing me to pay for something I never received and blame me for something that was their fault based on their POOR customer service and horrible customer service system!

User's recommendation: Don’t use Postmates!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Postmates Cons: Poor customer care and customer care system, Terribel customer service and they stole money.

Comments