Verified Reviewer

My postmates driver couldnt find my address so called for help. While I was giving him directions he yelled at me, snapped at me, cut me off, and said Im just getting really frustrated with you!

I kept explaining where to drive and he would yell you already said that! But then he would go on to ask me again where to go. He was very aggressive the whole time and was very very rude. Our food was 20 minutes late and cold as a result.

I kept asking if he had a different GPS app or if he could see anything since I was just telling him where to go based on the map in the app. He just yelled and told me it was my fault despite me having ordered food from postmates many times without issue.

He didnt want to listen to my help, but just keep telling me how I was ruining his plans for the night.

If this man is a postmates driver in my area, I have no interest in continuing to use this app. I know that losing one customer doesnt affect you at all, but please consider this in terms of other customers this very rude man may also drive away.

Thank you for reading!

User's recommendation: Be very careful ordering from postmates in the Aurora, CO area.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Postmates Pros: Ease, Convenience, Good food.

Postmates Cons: Worst delivery driver i have ever met.

Comments