Earlier today (02/21/2021, I ordered food from Costa Vida in Colorado, via Postmates. This apparently the only option for a pick up order.

I have ordered this way from this restaurant several times with the order going to the Aurora, Colorado store on Smoky Hill Road. However, the order went to a Costa Visa store in Westminster, CO, approximately 20 miles from my location. When I discovered the error, I called the Westminster store to try to cancel the order and was told I needed to call Postmates. However, the worker at this store did not have a number to call Postmates customer service and suggested I should Google for a contact number.

I spent an hour going around and around through the "help" options on the Postmates website.

I finally found the number (888) 815-****. I called this number and was put on hold for what was originally stated to be 57 minutes. More than an hour later, after staying on hold, I got a message that my call would be answered in 2 minutes. Shortly, thereafter, I was go off from this number.

subsequent efforts back on Google got me this contact. So, after several hours I do not have food and have become very frustrated in trying to reach a contact to resolve the issue.

Comments