Verified Reviewer

1.3

I ordered 2 gallons of milk 2 bags of plane sea salt kettle chips for a $69 each and a pint of haagen das ice cream for my kids. When the order came there was 2 gallons of milk haagen daz ice cream and one bag of salt vinegar wise chips when I ordered 2 bags of chips.

When I ask the driver he said well this bag of chips is $2 dollars so we only gave you one bag. And I was like but that's not what you do for a customer you call the customer up and say we don't have what you want what else you want instead. So this guy didn't say much and left after that and left. Then I love in the bag and my son pulls out the one bag and says it is salt and vinegar chips which we all hate.

I then use your help function explain what happens and they offer me a $2.06 credit and tells me to accept it. That got me more mad because it didn't solve my problem nor was it a fair refund. Then I tried to find a customer contact # and could find nothing. For a half hour I went thru your app trying to get help.

What a ridiculous time that was! Finally I went online again and was able to find a contact number for post mates which you absolutely make sure you do not post on your app and was able to talk to a live person who gave me a refund that I have to wait for you to get. Meanwhile a larger amount than I actually bought was temporary held on my card because they're figuring you're going to leave a tip and I didn't leave a tip for this driver because I thought he was lazy and didn't do anything to help me. I have ordered on post mates several times and tried to order several times more but in my area of 14612 I hardly can ever put in order and because there's no post mates of the eligible.

You guys have a serious problem with not having enough people and how can you expect to make money when you do have drivers when they act is if they could care less that they're spending your money and not giving you what you ordered. I realize the problem may have been at the a one plus market But I'm telling you as a consumer you got a huge mess on your hands and I will not use this app again because it is useless. How can you ever expect to compete when there are huge problems all the time with your app I have placed orders and the order his sat there for 20 minutes only for them to just cancel it which makes my money tied up for days. All these problems are on acceptable to the customer and not fair.

Not happy with all this mess.

I tried sending you a picture of the bag of salt vinegar chips but of course your upload doesn't even work! What a mess!

User's recommendation: Do not use ever!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Postmates Pros: Easy to use, Easy to take my money.

Postmates Cons: No customer service number, Not being able to reach direct, Wrong or missing items, Pointless unhelpful emails, Unfair.

Comments