Verified Reviewer

1.4

We ordered food from a restaurant thats about a 5 minute drive from my home. Our estimated delivery time was given to us.

We got a notification that our driver Stephanie had picked up our food so we started to track her location only to see her driving further away from my house and the restaurant. The time was passing by and her location was only getting further away, I thought she had maybe taken wrong turn so I waited a little bit longer for her. Once I saw that she was no where near coming in my direction I decided to call her with no luck. I called her back again with no answer.

Finally after 15 to 20 minutes after the delivery time she shows up at my house. I asked if she was lost and she said that she had to stop by and get gas!! Theres literally a gas station at the same shopping as the restaurant If she really needed it that bad.

Our food was terrible due to it being cold. Very disappointing to pay for a service and to have this happen.

User's recommendation: Pick up your food if you can!

Postmates Cons: To hard to contact customer support for incorrect orders.

Comments