Verified Reviewer

Okay so my fam and I started using Postmates more near the beginning of the pandemic, I had used it a few times before on my 18th b-day and a few other occasions. Nothing more was wrong than a missing sauce.

Well! I put WAY too much hope into this absolute heaping trash pile excuse for a delivery app. My partner and I would order take out sometimes and very suddenly the service from drivers went to absolute crap. We would receive others orders or just not give us our order at all.

It was frustrating, and we were tired of fighting to get our money back, so we stopped using it. Flash forward to 3 nights ago and my mom and I were craving some Chipotle (mostly me bcs I'm 9 months pregnant), and my mom convinced me we'd be okay using Postmates. I shouldn't have listened, my pregnancy cravings got my better judgment. We ordered our food (48.00 in total since we got food for my partner as well for when he got off work and chipotle is on the more expensive side) and we checked about 15 mins later, someone had picked it up, great!

So we were at least getting our order...not. We live literally in the center of town and assumed we would have our food within the next 10 mins or so (as the app suggested). Well, this delivery driver had to be the most idiotic person I had EVER seen drive for a delivery company. Instead of getting us our order after picking it up, she drove 30 minutes out of town, with our order, dropped off someone else's order and THEN after an hour, we gotwell we got someone else's order.

An order that cost way less than what we had paid for. We should have checked the food before letting her leave. We didnt because she told us she was driving for both Uber and Postmates, I felt bad. I shouldn't have.

She just. Grabbed someone else's order that wasn't even vaguely similar to ours just so she could get it done. My mom tried to get her money refunded, but Postmates is money hungry and didn't give her any other option than to use Postmates credit, like yeah I totally want to try to get food I'm craving from absolute *** delivery drivers that grab orders without paying attention. After getting the credit, we called chipotle to see if our order was there (it was!), and my partner picked it up after he left work.

So we got our food in the end, kinda cold, but a bit of a happy ending to a really stressful ordeal of Postmates being absolute crap. Thanks if you read all of this.

User's recommendation: Just don’t use this delivery service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Delete your entire company ❤️.

Postmates Pros: No pros.

Postmates Cons: Everything my guy.

Comments