Verified Reviewer

2.0

It was the longest leg of our roadtrip. 7 hours and we were ready.

Lots of snacks and Chipotle near the halfway mark. We get into the hotel around 7:00 and frantically order food before places shut down. One last place that is open. Pizza.

Perfect. Postmates is the delivery service. Fine. Never had an issue.

Its like 7:45 and says the ETA for dinner is an hour. A little long but whatever. Then the ETA starts moving past nine. Driver has the pie but something's wrong.

I click contact the driver but get an error. I call the main help line. Finally get a human after a couple of minutes (not bad!). Says my pizza was delivered.

Said I had ordered no contact. Ok but this is a hotel and in my special instructions I typed will meet driver in lobby where I was staked out waiting. Driver never ever came in or contacted me. Just gave it away, threw it on the sidewalk, ate it.

Im sent to processing and estimated wait time is 5 min. Ok. Then its been five minutes and estimated wait is 7. After over 20 min I hang up and redial help line.

Same thing. The Unapologetic human transfers me to processing. Same issues. Hang up after 20 mins.

Rinse and repeat. Start taking screenshots of the wait time. All the while we are eating plain bagels and breakfast bars and bananas instead of pizza. You know, the same road snacks were all sick of at this point but have to eat to stop the pangs of hunger.

My wife is 33 weeks pregnant. My kid is 2 1/2.

Finally I get a human at processing who is actually empathetic and way too good for this *** service company. I get the refund and $10 credit (best she can do.) Ill never use the credit because Ill never use this service.

User's recommendation: Use DoorDash, Uber Eats, anything else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Fire driver. $250 credit. Apology. .

Comments