Verified Reviewer

2.5

I always use postmates. And this incident happens to me couple of times.

My orders never came. When i call customer support they will say they can track their driver went to my area. Yes they might be able to go to my area but are you sure they dropped off the order in the right place? Like today it says delivered, and the picture was on our complexs entrance gate?!

The instruction was to drop it on my door. Not to our entrance gate which was on the other end from my unit. Its so upsetting when your hungry & expecting food to be delivered then nothing! Well order again & wait for another hour again!

You are collecting service fee so provide us with good service! And then for support, you will give us credits?!? You need to be strict with your drivers! Last time i had delivery your driver knocks on my WINDOW, cos he forgot to take picture of the item.

Thats rude & unprofessional...

its kind of disappointing that this keeps happening. You are STARVING the waiting customers!!!!

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada