I was pointed to the wrong location when I ordered online. I was able to contact the store to correct the issue.

But Postmates was impossible to contact. In the meantime, my card was charged and I had to pay again when I got to the correct location to pick up my order. I tried to contact Postmates but the phone number was disconnected. I tried to cancel the order but the site kept directing to a chat feature that would disconnect as soon as it connected.

I deserve a refund of $11.33 but STILL cannot connect with anyone at Postmates to issue the refund. Not through a working phone number nor through their online chat. It's been one week and still no resolution. Plus, they charged me $11.33, but the actual food when I picked it up from the store was only $7.94.

I can understand the extra charge if I were having them deliver. But if I am picking up the food, then WHY am I paying so much more??

User's recommendation: Just go order the food and wait for it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Customer Care.

Postmates Cons: Overprice food, No customer service, Poor website, No accountability, Never received order.

Comments