Verified Reviewer

1.3

So first I ordered yesterday and I received the wrong item. I sent a report about it to Postmates help and they told me that they couldnt give me a refund or any credits.

So I let it go. And then today I didnt receive my order at all so I contacted them through the Twitter page. They gave me a credit for the wrong order of yesterday and told me that they were refunding my no delivery from today. I was happy.I told the customer service person that I was going to re-order because I was still hungry.

And then the same guy that did not deliver my food became my delivery guy. I asked the customer service rep if there was a way to block him. They said no. I cancel the order immediately and waited and tried to re-order and I got a different person.

Then somehow he became the delivery person again even though it had been another person before. I mentioned to the customer service rep that I hoped he would deliver it as he was supposed to.They reassured me if I needed anything else or if there were any issues my delivery I could contact them. Well lo and behold he did not deliver my food again. I contacted them again through the Twitter page because I got a better response there than through the app but this time they told me they were upholding the decision of the ticket which was the automated email I received that said they were not going to do anything about it and I became irate.

If I had known that I was not going to be able to receive any kind of refund for this guy not delivering my food I would never have risked it. Maybe it was stupid on my part but I think that they probably should have said something. And regardless they should still refund my money or at least give me the credit back that I used to buy this order because I am Still out of money. I demanded to speak with a supervisor or with someone else and they reassured me that they were the highest level of escalation and I absolutely do not believe that because its a Twitter page.

They are now refusing to respond to any of my messages even though the person that responds to messages on the Twitter page itself told me to then message them privately with my email address and they said they would help. And they are not helping. I told him I have canceled my unlimited membership and I will no longer be doing business with them of any kind and that they need to refund my money because this man stole food. Twice.They have stolen my money.

I tried the number that you provided and it says that they have moved to an app only customer service which gives you no opportunity to speak with anybody and it gives customer service every opportunity to treat you like a faceless person that doesnt matter. I deserve to have my money back because I was cheated and its just the right thing to do

User's recommendation: Use DoorDash.

Postmates Cons: Driver didnt deliver food, Delivers to the wrong house all the time, Charge is high, No customer service calls.

Comments