Verified Reviewer

I order through Postmates quite frequently and the last few orders Ive placed through Postmates, well they were all wrong. In fact, 2 orders were wrong today.

When I ordered this evening, they came to deliver and immediately I noticed it was shy one complete dinner. This very same thing happened a couple weeks ago and although they didnt deliver an entire meal, I was only credited $1 and change but paid for the entire meal. Tonight when I noticed a meal missing, I refused the entire order unless they could go back and bring what I ordered. I work hard for my money and I refuse to continue to be charged for meals and when I dont receive, only get a small credit.

That is just crazy. Now even though I have not received a single item tonight, they sent me an email stating I would get a credit of a dollar and change. Just beyond ridiculous!! Why cant I speak to someone.

This is crazy. I will be deleting this app and contacting the Louisiana Attorney Generals office first thing Monday morning.

Comments