Verified Buyer

Last night I was cashing out instantly Direct deposit to my bank account ending in 3602. To my debit card.

At 9:38pm. Postmates app was trying to tell me error I need to add a new card to my account. (That didnt sound right cuz Ive never had a problem before so I knew it was a error with ur system) so I exit out of postmate app and then I reopened it. When I reopened, it was showing u guys deposit the 27.79 into my debit account and that is false and I have pictures to prove to you guys that I was never paid out and I need my money that I worked for ASAP!

Heres pics of my bank account you can see that I had no problem cashing out on wed for 29.97 and u can see that in my bank statement. But for the 27.79 u do not see that anywhere on my bank statements!

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Mobile Application.

Postmates Pros: Easy delivery serivce.

Postmates Cons: Lack of customer support, Terribel customer service and they stole money.

Comments