Verified Reviewer

1.5

Order was missing a whole entree! This is the 4th time this has happened with you guys....in the past 5 weeks with my partner and I.

We are so over this. Thought wed try again....nope, same thing happened this evening after waiting over an hour! Our order was delivered and of an order that consisted of two burgers, two orders of fries and an order of onion rings. We got one order of fries, and one burger...thats it!

Worst part is we didnt get the vegan burger for my partner. So frustrating. Last time after again ruining our dinner, you offered us a whooping 5 bucks to compensate. Would that feel fair to you?

For your cold dinner....after having to round up dinner for the other half of your party, the other persons dinner is totally cold and horrible. So now we have to drive across town to the restaurant because there is no possible way to contact anybody at your company AT ALL it seems....do you not want your customers to contact you ever for any reason? Point well taken. Thanks.

Please let me know when my CC will be refunded for the charges for this meal. Thank you kindly. Have a nice day.

Should you need to reach me YOU CAN DO SO @***.231.8715, via email @ aprilnkris@***.com. Thank you in advance for doing the right thing.

User's recommendation: Not a chance!

Comments