Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 07, 2021

Merchant said it is Postmates problem not theirs.

Original review posted by user May 07, 2021

On Friday, April 30 I placed an order through Postmates with Simple Things restaurant in west Hollywood. The order was confirmed at 4:19 PM, at 4:45 I received a text from Postmates that the order was ready for pick up.

I was nearby, and arrived at 4:48 PM. The restaurant was closed. There was an employee inside who refused to open the door, but shouted through the door that they closed at 3 PM. I contacted the restaurant the next day and was told by an employee to contact the manager on Monday.

I did so And the manager informed me that it was Postmates Problem not theirs. I attempted to file a grievance on the Postmates website, but there was no question that pertained to this situation.

And the only thing I could find was contact the merchant. And as I said the merchant did not take responsibility.

responsibility.problem not theirs

User's recommendation: No recommendation.

Postmates Cons: Some restaurants are exclusive to postmates no choices, Almost every time i ordered ive had problems with the order, Never received my food, Overcharge there is no number to call to talk to a person.

Comments