Verified Buyer

1.6

Our order was completely wrong after a two hour wait and we were only credited 31 dollars on our 45 dollar order. I wanted a burrito, taco, and chili rellano.

And I got some slop with broccoli and chicken. We didnt get our flan. This is what my girlfriend has to say.

this is the 1st time I've used postmates in over a year and I just want to give you an idea of my experience tonight. I ordered food from Mexican restaurant at 7:20pm.

it told me it would be 60 to 75 minutes for delivery and my estimated delivery time was 8:34.

around 8:30 it showed that the merchant took longer than expected to make my order, and the latest estimated time for my order to get here was NOW 8:57.

Then right around 8:55 the notification changed and said that my dinner was going to be here at 9:27 at the latest. 30 min later!! Then, when I finally saw the postmates driver get to the restaurant to pick up my order- when he left I saw ( screenshot attached ) a notification that said that he went to do another delivery on the way to mine. Even though I had already been waitingfor my food for over an hour and a half at this point!!!

i would have just cancelled the order, but it wanted to charge me a cancellation fee for this nonsense so I'd rather have had my dinner.

I really honestly believe that this whole meal should be free because my food I ordered at 7 didnt not get here until 2 hours after I ordered it but anyway...

so yeah I just want to share my experience of tonight. it sucked

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Full refund and another free meal that is CORRECT .

Comments