I signed up to work for Postmates. They have to have all your information before you can start delivering orders for them.

They had everything they needed. I went online to accept food orders for Postmates, I work like three weeks and never seen my earnings. I check to make sure they had my correct bank information because I checked my bank account and Postmates had to deposit one cent into my account like four times. Every time I would email them about my earnings they would email me back and say someone will get back with me after they investigate.

I was told that about five times. Postmates needs to be investigated themselves. Someone is doing something shady. I am not sure if this has only happened to me or not.

I knew something was wrong when I didn't see a phone number for them. Anyways I decided not to work for them until I get my money that I work hard for. These people need to be held accountable for their actions if they are using people and stealing their money. I told Postmates in one of the emails I am going to have OSHA investigate them.

People work to hard for their money for someone to take advantage of them.

P.S. I want you to know you messed with the one.

Comments