Verified Reviewer

I placed an order via Postmates for Waffle House on 3/12/21. At 7:29pm I received a text saying "Your Order Has Been Placed...".

It is 9:11pm and the food hasn't been delivered as of yet.

Not only has it not been delivered, but I didn't even receive a text or call saying that there will be a delay in delivery.

I am 5 hours away from my husband and today is our anniversary. Our first date was at Waffle House and every year we have Waffle House together for our anniversary. This is the first year we cannot have our anniversary date, I'm a traveling nurse.

I thought that we could have a zoom date to not miss this special day. I picked up my food and was waiting for his to be delivered as a surprise so we can still enjoy this day.

I am extremely disappointed and heartbroken that we have to miss our anniversary date and even more disappointed that I wasted my money to pick up Waffle House for myself and cannot enjoy it with him.

To make matters worse, I cannot cancel this order without being charged a $21 fee.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments