Verified Reviewer

I ordered from postmates, the app told me the delivery would be around 30-45 minutes. I then preceded to wait for my families meal to arrive, 2 hours had past since I ordered and the driver hasn't even drove to pick my order up yet..

we were hungry so I ordered a uber to pick my food up instead. I got back with all my food and the person still hasn't left to pick my food up yet. So then we proceeded and waited 5 hours in total for our food to arrive and it did not. I then canceled my order after waiting 5 hours because obviously we already ate and was time for bed.

I was then charged the full amount for cancelling and the driver and postmates got paid for literally doing nothing, also was charged an extra 5 dollars on top of that because it would not let me decline the tip.

It has been over 2 weeks now since I have requested a review and a refund on my order, and no one has still gotten back to me. I would like a refund.

User's recommendation: Dont use postmates! You would have better luck keeping your eyes open while you sneeze! I would love to change this to a better review, but postmates does not want to do their job.

Location: Granger, Indiana