Verified Reviewer

2.3

So, I cancelled my unlimited membership in December because I only used it at work (which was located more than 30 miles away from my house) and since then, now work from home and Postmates isn't offered in my city. Tell me why I'm still being charged $9.99/month for a service I'm not only not using but isn't even offered in my city!

They've managed to get two payments out of me, but I've changed the payments options to a card that has no money on it, so the payment never goes through. I've tried to contact them about this issue both via phone and email and I still have not been contacted by anyone at Postmates. Don't make customers pay for your lack of making sound business pivots during the pandemic.

Bastian, when you see this, just delete my account bro. I'm not trying to slander the company, I'm just expressing my experience and I hope to resolve this matter civilly.

User's recommendation: If you sign up, prepare to use them FOREVER.

Location: Camden, South Carolina