Verified Reviewer

I placed an order with Postmates which originally cost me $85 with a $21 fee for their services included. They failed to deliver 3 whole entrées and a sandwich from my order.

For the price I paid I received 3 sandwiches and some plantain things which were only $1 each (I ordered 6). The entrées were about $11 each and the sandwich was $7.50 plus the taxes and fees for each item. I was given an $8 refund because I have had prior problems through their company. I have emailed them twice now (since you can no longer call customer service) with no response.

Furthermore, I will NEVER use this app again. I also pay the monthly fee and have been a loyal customer who orders frequently. But the amount of issues I have have been ridiculous. DO NOT USE POSTMATES.

I will continue to try and fix this issue but no matter the outcome I will no longer use this delivery company. No stars.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE POSTMATES.

Postmates Pros: Unreliable, I cannot think of any pros.

Postmates Cons: Cant call anyone regarding customer service, Overcharged and order not received and no refund given.

Comments