Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.2

Original review updated by user Nov 13, 2021

On Tuesday, 10/12/2021, I ordered from Kiku Japanese Fusion (800 Ocala Rd). I used whatever default delivery service they use from ordering online.

I didn't order through Postmates app, but it says it did use Postmates service. I have a receipt of purchase in my email for the amount of $19.76.

I ordered around 2:30pm ET and the delivery time said between 3:11-3:20pm ET. At 3:15pm I called the number given to me on the delivery waiting screen. The delivery driver did not pick up, it went to voicemail.

Directly after that, at 3:23 I called Kiku explaining the situation, and they were able to place a new order for me of which I had to drive myself to pickup.

The receipt in my email says my order was delivered by Jennifer. There was no meal on my porch before or after I picked up my new order at the restaurant. This is the second time I have had issues with their services. First UberEats and now Postmates.

I will never do business with them again. I am so sorry I used this service again.

I'm over it. I am not happy with this service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Delivery Service.

Comments