2.9

On February 5th, 2021, I was entitled to an $8 OFF promo code, and i used it to purchase an order which a Postmates Driver misdelivered to another address. While I DID receive a refund for the order which never made it to me, and which my daily promo code was used, I still had to re-order something totally different and wound up losing my daily discount, due to PostMates error.

When I informed PostMates via their complaint form, and asked for the daily discount amount to be refunded off of the cost of the second meal, that lead to 4 email exchanges with 4 different PostMates reps, apologizing for the mishap, but letting me know that nothing could be done to rectify the situation. I did not let up, and became quite irate, politely so. I finally received a 5th reply, and a refund for the amount of the lost discount amount. Several days later on February 13th, after posting on Pissed Consumer, I received the following form letter from PostMates: ***********___________________________________________________***********

Thank you for reaching back out to us.

I understand your frustration and no worries I'd be glad to resolve this right away!

I sincerely appreciate your feedback as it is truly the customer's experience, both good and bad, that aids in the improvements and modifications made to make this a better service for those that we aim to serve.

Rest assured that we take customer service, and your feedback very seriously, and we always make amends and rectify any issues to the fullest extent of our abilities.

We will be following up and sharing your experience with all the right people to do everything in our power to make improvements for this issue so that we will serve you better in the future.

We believe in second chances, and hopefully, you do too. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please allow us to know. Thank you for your patience.

Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for being a part of the Postmates family! Have a great day.

Tricia B., Customer Experience Associate

Postmates

User's recommendation: Persist in the email exchanges. And ask to have your issue handled by a supervisor or someone who can address your concerns appropriately if the rep emailing with you cannot.

Location: Los Angeles, California