Verified Reviewer

Hi,

My name is Pedro. I made an order on April-13 in a restaurant called Tony's Pizza (order #912).

I ordered at 8:23pm. According to the app, the driver was waiting for over 40 minutes in the pizza place. At around 9:20pm, I tried to call the delivery person multiple times and to message him/her, but got no response. The restaurant was close by that time, so we were also not able to connect with them.

We wanted to order from another place before everything closed, so we cancel the order and ordered immediately from another place at Postmates.

We were still charged to order 912, which I don't think is fair given that we were waiting for an unreasonable time, the restaurant was already closed, and the driver was not responsive.

I submited a support request through the app immediately, but haven't been contacted back as of yet - over one week has passed. I'd like to receive a refund immediately.

Thanks,