149 views
Verified Reviewer

I never received my food. When the app notified me that the delivery person arrived they werent even on my block and I called them multiple times (which they declined).

I also texted them to ask where they were and they said in the back of the building. I then proceeded to send them a picture of the front of my building and asked them could they come to the front to deliver my food. They never came and put in the app that my food was delivered.

I BARELY use Postmates, so I just want my money back on my debit card NOT credited back to my Postmates. I provided my proof of both calling and messaging the delivery person, my proof of payment and also the delivery person claiming they arrived when they werent even on my block.

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Postmates Pros: Fast.

Postmates Cons: Cant deliver as promised, Never deliver my food.

Comments

#1968122

The same! The restaurant was CLOSED but postmates still charged me.

You can't contact them, the delivery person texted me and told me I can only cancel the order and email them. They have not replied to 3 emails! And now charged me $99 annual fee too!

Total scammers. Don't use them.

Postmates Reviews