Verified Reviewer

3.7

I've been overwhelmed by this problem for a while.

I contacted them, explained exactly what happened a couple of times.

They only say the same answer and never help.

Thank you for reaching back out to Postmates Fleet Support about an individual gaining unauthorized access to your account. It would be my pleasure to help you with this.

Always just say help you with this but nothing helped.

I've reviewed your account, and these deposits instantly cleared to the card on file at the time of the transaction, and we do not have a way to reverse the deposits.

Regretfully, we will be unable to reimburse these funds. I'm very sorry.

These deposits didn't clear to my card then.

Please know that Postmates will never call, text or e-mail you to ask for your login access information. We must always have your help and vigilance in preventing unauthorized access to your account. Please help us by never providing verification codes or password information over the phone to anyone.

These verification steps are in place to help protect you.

Please hang up immediately on any suspicious calls of this nature in the future.

I was keeping my first payout about $2,000 cuz I was worried then was going to proceed for cash-out then just got a call and took my payouts. I didn't know anything about Postmates and how can I avoid if they send the verification code from exactly the same number from real Postmates???

What's the difference who got the reimbursement from Postmates or who can't???

Location: Cypress, California