Verified Reviewer

I received a call from the postmate driver, Zacharias. He said that the restaurant wouldn't give him the food, because he wouldn't wear a mask.

He asked me to call the restaurant and ask if it's ok for the restaurant to hand the post mate driver the food. I complied because I was hungry, so I called and asked. The person who answered the phone said they wouldn't give the driver the food because he wasn't wearing a mask and per restaurant policy, no mask no service. I agree with the restaurant because I work in the medical field and would want all food handlers wearing a mask, including the person that is driving the food.

So I called the driver back and told him I couldn't do anything because it is their policy of no masks, no service. I also told him if he can cancel the order on his end and have another driver pick it up.

He said no, he can't do it and nothing on his end wouldn't let him do that. My only option was to cancel my order entirely because the driver then became quiet and was not helpful to the situation.

User's recommendation: Make sure drivers are wearing their masks because it just makes things smoother, and safer for everyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Vehicle Driver.

Comments