I cancelled my membership months ago phone (415)-370-**** & (978)-914-****, I just started getting billed again. I do not have a need for food delivery any longer.

Please suspend this food delivery app.

Thank You, if I should need food delivery in the future I will be sure to use Postmates. Thanks Again!

User's recommendation: Customer service phone number.

Preferred solution: Cancel Account .

Postmates Cons: There is no phone number.

Comments

#1917503

Downloading an app to your phone can be a dangerous thing from what I have read---they seem to persist even after you attempt to delete/uninstall the app besides some continue to monitor your online and other behavior, sending info about your activity back home to them and to whomever they sell your info to. You apparently "think" you cancelled your account with them after agreeing to some sort of periodic payments but they either ignored your request or you didn't cancel correctly, etc.

In any event you might want to uninstall---if you can---the app and then contact your credit card issuer---you did use a credit card, did you not? and not a debit card. They can help you with this.

You may end up cancelling the present card and obtaining a new one with new account numbers, etc. in order to stop them billing you.

Postmates Reviews