Verified Reviewer

About an hour ago I placed an order for Subway through your Postmates delivery app. When the order arrived, I was missing 4 of the 5 items I ordered and the sandwich I did receive was made completely wrong.

Once I noticed this, I tried to flag down the driver, but she did not see me and drove away. I then tried to contact her through the app about the mix up and was unable to reach her. I then traveled to the Subway location (as seen on the app) to explain that I had already paid for my order but didn't receive 4/5 of the items on my receipt and the sandwich was also wrong. The Worker at subway told me that their location didn't offer Postmates delivery service due to similar things happening where too many customers were coming back to replace missing items from Postmates services.

How interesting.

I paid for a whole new order and would like a full refund for the order I placed on the Postmates app. I can provide screenshots of the order placed on Postmates and the new receipt I have from going to the subway location and repurchasing my order completely.

Comments