Verified Reviewer

I placed an order at Mr. Pigs for pickup.

The order was placed through Postmates. The website said 23 minutes for pickup. Once I completely finished placing my order, the time went up to 50 minutes. I could not wait that long so I immediately tried to cancel the order.

The website would not let me cancel. I tried calling and after waiting on hold for 40 minutes, I hung up. The recording kept saying 59 minutes for someone to pick up even after holding for 40 minutes. Ive been going back and forth with Postmates customer service by email and they have yet to refund my money!

I called Mr. Pig right after placing the order and they told me I had to cancel through Postmates. But like I said, the website would not let me cancel!!! I told Mr.

Pig not to make my order so I never picked it up. The $47 charge still has not been refunded after 9 days!

Now, you can no longer even call them. This is horrible customer service and I will never order through them again!!!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER THROUGH POSTMATES.

Comments