Verified Reviewer

No answer says I have to contact online but I need help now I put $50 on postmate cash because it keep saying it was unable to authorize amount that way i could order now with my last $50 until i get paid tomorrow and it still will not let me order saying insufficient fund it has been cancelled but that's why i put postmate cash on so it cant be insufficient fund cuz the order was $20 and there is $50 postmate cash so why wont it let me order I am starving and put all I have on there so I could eat now and it wont let me. I want to cry because it's not like i can now go get food cuz i put all my money in postmate cash to eat tonight.

This is ridiculous i wish i would have done it through door dash or uber eats because i know i should be eating right now. I have never had a problem with them before .

I selected postmate cash as the payment method but it has my card next to the postmates cash so I'm not sure if it is still trying to run my card aft err r it already took off the money toward the credits so it shouldn't be trying to charge card as well. Someone needs to get back to tonight thank you

User's recommendation: Do not buy postmate cash you will end up screwed.

Preferred solution: The order I am trying to get tonight and apology and a solution tonight please I purchased the credits to order now and am not happy this has happened.

Comments