Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Apr 27, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. After 3 months, I finally(!!) received a response to an email and the promise of a refund for 6 months.

I waited to post this until the funds were actually in my account.

I’m still unhappy it took me so long to get this resolved, but at least it’s done. Still happy with Door Dash though!.

Update by user Feb 20, 2021

I attempted to call the Customer Service number for Postmates; however, the voice recording informed me that I would have to use the online options on their website or app then the line went silent. There is no option to get a live person.

Original review updated by user Mar 21, 2021

I cancelled my Postmates membership the first time in September 2020. Every month I get charged for another month anyway.

When I look at my account, the membership shows its set to expire the next month; however, it auto-renews anyway. I have sent numerous emails through their app and website to no avail. They should issue a refund of the charges refunded from October 2020 through February 2021.

Update: This month, March 2021, I received an email saying they were not able to process my payment. Are you kidding?

I have not heard from anyone, or received any type of response regarding the $50 they still owe me.

They cant process any more payments because I changed my bank card. Super inconvenient, but there is no other way to stop this.

User's recommendation: Do not sign up for Postmates Unlimited!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Membership.

Postmates Cons: Never get ahold of customer service, Fraud, No immediate support help, Horrible app & no resolution.

Comments