Verified Reviewer

2.0

I ordered food and a drink last night from Del Taco using Postmates, and the lemonade that I received tasted like alcohol was in it. I dont know if the restaurant or the delivery person is responsible, but Im sick to my stomach and dont know what to do.

I just waited on hold with the Postmates customer service line for 2 whole hours, and then was suddenly hung up on a few moments ago. I dont know what to do. Ive reached out to Postmates through the app and have tried to get them to call me, but Ive received no calls from them.

The email account that is associated with my Postmates account is no longer accessible, so I need to be reached by phone or by the iCloud email that Ive provided here. Ive explained that to Postmates in the notes of my report, but I believe theyre being willfully ignorant.

Location: Burbank, California