This is the second time I've had an issue with pizza delivered from Pink's Pizza and postmates. The first time I didn't receive communication from the driver during the ETA of delivery.

1 hour passed and I was starving along with my 5 month pregnant wife at the time, so I went to another Pink's Pizza location up the road to pick up because the Pink's I ordered from on Washington wasn't answering the phone. The next morning I woke up and the pizza was sitting in front of my door. I never received a refund for this order. Now fastforward to Friday evening.....

I checked my phone and I had a text message that the driver had arrived...I went outside and the pizza was not in front of the door and he was no where to be found.

I ended up eating frozen pizza. Pink's pizza manager was complete dog shit...i'll never order from that site again

User's recommendation: Stay away from Pink's Pizza off washington and Postmates deliveries.

Comments