Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I signed up through a promotional admin Facebook to receive the $1000 sign up bonus there was no promo code given so I assumed it would just register being I clicked on the specific ad for this promotion which brought me to the sign up page. After signing up and making my first two deliveries I noticed I wasnt on this specific sign up bonus potential and reached out to support who told me theres no way I can obtain this being I didnt add the promo code for it and that my only option is the $300 starter sign up bonus.

This is the only reason I signed up bc a friend of mine drives through you guys and told me to find an ad as such bc it allows you to drive at a higher rate than the general

Bonus given when signing up Im very let down I drove almost 3 hours with waiting times in my area for just two deliveries and wasted half a tank of gas just to make $8 which is the gas I lost. I know from my friend that she is making Prettty much triple this amount due to being on this promotion.

Its hurtful really I feel like the ad was misleading and possibly click bait I am looking for a way to resolve this and obtain the specific promo I was promised through the ad I signed up through. Could I please have some help with this matter?

User's recommendation: Make sure you get the promo code before fully signing up for Postmates fleet bc you won’t get the promotion and will drive at there lowest rate possible which is not worth the time and effort and has spent making this money.

Preferred solution: This is in regards to fleet promotions .

Comments