Verified Reviewer

My driver called me and said he was here. I told him I was outside my door and didnt see him and he hung up.

I called back and told him Id look at my app and see where he is and tell him where to go and he hung up again and immediately said he delivered it on the app so I couldnt see where he was or call him back again. I got a notification that my food was delivered and looked outside and saw a random guy walking down the street with MY FOOD and wasnt about to fight him for it bc my driver gave it to him and left.

Got a credit on the app but I will no longer be using the app bc I dont trust your people and I also cant afford to pay 3 times more than the store charges me for my orders. I had to borrow that money which only paid for one meal for my KID which we NEVER RECEIVED.

User's recommendation: Don’t order from this app they overcharge and you can’t reach them even if their drivers take your food Or give it away instead of delivering it!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Delivery Service.

Postmates Cons: No contact number, Lots of cons, Stole my money after no show delivery, Never got my refund or order, Rudeness.

Comments