Verified Reviewer

POSTMATES = Unabashed thieves. Let me detail their latest robbery.

Feb 16th. My birthday. We ordered dinner from Red Lobster at 2:15. The order said completed but we had no delivery.

Called Postmates and was transferred to Jerry. He said that he fixed it by crediting my bank account ($123.52 including a nice tip) and told me to re-order from Red Lobster. We did and were charged again. ($98.86 tip to be added).

So we finally ate around 6. I watched my bank account and both charges remained.

2. Feb 20th. On email contact with Postmate Elijah W.

I was told that both charges were pending and not final. And I stated that both charges were FINAL not pending and I needed it fixed.

3. Feb 23rd. From Postmates Gillian Stark.

They have no record of the original charge of $123.52, could I send proof. (e-mailed copies of my bank statement)

4. Mar 1st. From Jerry Travers.

Stated that they had issued a Postmates credit and it would be active until Mar 18th.

5. Checked almost everyday, no credit, no refund.

6. Sent e-mail queries Mar 5th, Mar 8th. No response

Mar 11th-Postmates Jonathon W. Informed me that they had issued my credit to another customer. They would contact me further.

8. No contact since then and they have trashed the continuing email.

Still no credit and no refund.

I started a new email on Mar 22nd telling Postmates that if they hadnt fixed it by 5 PM the following day I was going public.

We order food and groceries 2-4 times a week and have been so impressed with our services. But we will never order from a restaurant that uses Postmates services even if we have another choice.

User's recommendation: Use any service other than Postmates.

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Delivery Service.

Postmates Cons: Have not gotten my my money back, Not being able to reach direct, No way to address an issue with a real person.

Comments