Verified Reviewer

On September 16, I received multiple text messages, notifying me that my orders had been accepted by the food company, which I did not authorize or carry out at any time.

As soon as I could, I canceled the orders, but in the postamate system there were two forms of payment, my debit card and my husband's debit card, And in both debit cards, they took amounts of money from us from the supposed orders that we had made, but we were not the ones who made them.

Upon entering the application we noticed that my profile had been changed with the name of an Aiden Stewart, and that he had made approximately 5 or 6 transactions on my behalf from my application which I was unaware of.

That is why I am writing to you, to demand the repayment of the amounts of $ 25, $ 97 and $ 97 to my husband's card. The bank has already reimbursed me the money that was taken from my card, but we still can't get the one that was made from my husbands account.

I should emphasize that we live in the city of Las Vegas, and that the orders were made to an address in California to be delivered in California.

My phone number is 702-937****

And my email is mmlcdapao@***.es

Thanks a Lot!

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Mobile Application.

Postmates Pros: Nice company.

Postmates Cons: Been trying to contact for hours.

Comments