Verified Reviewer

I order a pick up order for myself through Postmates from American Deli, after I placed my order I rushed out of the house and forgot my phone, once you place your order you are given a number and told the order would be ready in 25 mins. I dont live close to the restaurant once I get there I give the worker my order number and he refuse to give me my food after O provided him with the order number and my name and, but he states I need to show home my phone for him to verify, I state I dont have my phone and I just gave you all of my information.

Then I attempt to call Postmates, and when I initially called in the automated system tells me the wait time is 36 mins, well Im confused how I still have 33 mins after being on hold for an hour now. I mean this is ridiculous business practices, you have no way of communicating with anyone, these places just take your money, but arent interested in resolving issues when they arise.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Postmates.

Comments