Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Dec 11, 2020

Extremely disappointing I can’t get a hold of anybody at Postmates. This is crap.

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2020

I just did my first delivery. The restaurant I picked up the delivery has two locations one location is 15 miles away from where I was and the other one is 5 miles away from where I was your app sent me to the wrong restaurant I was 3/4 of the way there before I realized the error of your app therefore wasting time!

When I finally get to the correct restaurant The order is waiting for me so I try to show that Ive picked up the order on the app by pressing the button but it kept giving me an error code I did this roughly 20 times and did not have an address to deliver the order to only a general area of where it was supposed to go so I started heading in that direction still after 30 minutes it would still not let me confirm that I had picked up the order therefore not giving me an address by that time I had gone to two hotels three businesses and one Vape shop before I found who had ordered what I picked up. Understandably customer was very angry. Made me look bad and made you guys look incredibly horrible because I showed her I had no address for her just a general area and an order number and a first name thats all the information I had to go on of course after I get in my car and try to confirm that I picked up the order then it of course works and gives me her address fat lot that did me any good at that time after no tip for *** service Im sorry. And not to mention for all my time and mileage and frustration anxiety three dollars and some change I will not be using this app for any work anytime soon.

If somebody could contact me and tell me that I did something wrong that would be great but I already know that I didnt do anything wrong as because the customer has told me oh this happens all the time. Happens all the time?

let me ask you why would I wanna go through all this for $3.52 I was really looking forward to working for Postmates. My full name is Nestor Daniel Molina my phone number is 832-418-**** my email is molinanes@***.com

User's recommendation: Do not use Postmates until the app has been corrected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Postmates Pros: App.

Postmates Cons: Cannot reach postmates.

Comments