Contact Postmates Customer Service
Postmates Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 882-6106Only For the Merchants
How to Contact Postmates Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 68 984||Issues resolved: 826||Last call: Jun 6, 2023|
Contact Postmates Customer Service Via Phone
Postmates' Contact Us page does not include a phone number for customer service.
Instead, there is a series of prompts and a menu through which you can send a message to the company via the website.
A phone number can be found deep within the Postmates Terms and Conditions.
Postmates.com says in a legal notice for California residents that they can contact the company “in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Platform or the receive further information” using this phone number 800-952-5210.
PissedConsumer discovered that you can contact the company's customer service by calling the Postmates phone number at (800) 882-6106.
Contact Postmates Customer Service Via Social Media
Postmates has a dedicated Twitter customer support page (@Postmates_Help) where you can either tweet or message directly. Postmates notes on their Twitter bio that their customer support agents are available 24/7 to offer assistance. On their Facebook page, it is evident that they “typically respond in a few minutes”. On LinkedIn and Instagram, their response is not as timely as on Facebook and Twitter.
Postmates Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
425 Market St., 8th Fl.
San Francisco, CA 94105
Postmates Copyright Agent
1900 M St. NW, Ste 250
Washington, D.C. 20036
209 10th Av. S.
Nashville, TN 37203
How Good is Postmates's Customer Service?
I generally have had good experiences but I have had the most difficulty when I need to speak with customer service to resolve an issue I'm experiencing with the delivery person... specifically, ones that do not speak english and unable to communicate with them.
Gave refund for my food poisoning
No one ever responded to me.
*** definitely and customer service.
Not helpful, I could not talk to chat with anyone
Summary of Postmates Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Postmates?
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Order not delivered and charged”
- “Didn't get ordee”
- “Delivery issues”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Charged twice”
- “A charge went through that shouldn't have”
- “Over charged”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Stolen food”
- “Cold food delivered, it was terrible”
- “Incorrect order”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Order canceled and charged”
- “Cancel membership and refund”
- “Cancel my membership”
- “Refund needed”
- “I want my refund and the driver written up”
- “Can't get into account”
- “Account theft”
- “Can't get into my account”
Request for Information Question:
- “To find out if I am a member and to cancel if I am”
- “Check on my account”
- “Need help w order in progress”
- “Took my money off my card”
- “Won't let me pay with the valid credit card”
- “Credit Card Fraud”
- “Verify employment”
- “I'm having problem applying for post mates jobs”
- “Customer service issue”
- “Service mail box management”
- “Service and food”
Website/ Application Question:
- “I cannot find Waffle House on your Website.”
- “There is an issue with my application”
- “Website down”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Received replacement items I did not approve and cannot use”
- “Missing items. Restaurant agreed to replace”
- “I need my 2020 taxe return 1099”
- “Romper ER al v post mates”
- “Their mistake!”
- “Driver did not pick up order”
Compare Postmates To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.