Verified Reviewer

Today was my first time using post mates and I am not happy. I ordered food and when I went to pay for the total it said a little over 40 dollars and once I paid for it the amount doubled.

If I would have known the tax and fees and automatic too were going to be just as much as the food I wouldn't have ordered. I tried to cancel the order when I saw the amount and I was on hold for over an hour with customer service and when it got down to less than ten minutes the wait time started to go up again. I never had anything resolved and the driver was extremely late and delivered it to the wrong door. I had to stop her and tell her she went to the wrong area and had I not caught her my food would not have showed.

This is the first and last time I will be using this service. I am extremely upset that the website would not let me cancel my order no matter how many times I tried.

Which again was over an hour. This is some of the worst customer service I've ever had and I want a refund for the crap service.

User's recommendation: Don't use this service unless you're fine with no one answering, getting your food late , not being able to cancel the order and being on hold for over an hour for nothing. This was my first time using them and It was my last. U.

Postmates Pros: Friars, Ordering food for delivery.

Postmates Cons: Terrible customer resolution process, Customer service is trash, Wrong charges, Pointless unhelpful emails.

Comments