Verified Reviewer

I have been using post mates quite a bit in the last month. At least 15 or more times.

So I know how it works. Yesterday around 2pm I made a post mates order for delivery on my post mates app. It sent me a message like it always does after i make an order. But this time the message said, Your order #745 from Dennys will be ready for pickup in 20 minutes.

I didnt select option to pick up. I have never selected this option. In fact the app is always on deliver unless I go in and change it.

Anyway, tried to call Dennys they didnt know what to do. Even tried to talk to the manager of the store and got put on hold for over an hour.

Tried to call back and the phone was busy for over 3 hours. Couldnt get a hold of anyone. I was charged for a meal I couldnt pick up. I am a single mom, ordered that food for my child.

And my car has been broke down for 4 months. Dont have the money to get it fixed.

Anyway, I would like my money back please.

Thanks

Uploaded 3 pictures. 1st one was the text message sent to my phone saying a pick up order that I never chose, chose delivery.

2nd picture is my bank statement saying there is a pending charge for $10.85 going to come out on the 30th of may. And the 3 & 4th pictures is to let you know I have used post mates quit a bit.

My name is Kimberly Andrews