I am having problems with when I navigate from your app to customers location most of the time it is not correct address between the navigation and the address for customer in app. For three days I have been experiencing this issue.

Today I could not complete a delivery to Holly Poppers because navigation took me to a closed warehouse. My last delivery navigation took me to the wrong street and had to have customer guide me that was 3 minutes away. I took a snapshot the navigation showing my location and her marker of address. She was shocked and said that has never happened to her ever.

So what's wrong with the app? Also, there are zero options to contact Postmates through the app? I'm having so many other issues that there is no customer service contact. Please fix these problems and I will come back.

I am a 5-star driver. But now because of this my ratings have dropped, and I am disappointed.

User's recommendation: I am a driver. Here is a photo showing me in wrong location on my last delivery July 17th at 11:22 delivery start. Customer said my vehicle on her end did not move again when I left that location to where she was. Other customers has said same thing where I would freeze on their end of map. Another bug fix is needed!

Location: Vancouver, Washington