Verified Reviewer

We wanted to order a restaurant pickup for the next day. Placed order and as I hit the button, realized Postmates.com didn't give me an option for date/time.

I immediately started trying to find a cancellation button. They don't have one immediately in the order or tracking part. I had to search all over. Scroll up and down, go to help and read, still couldn't find (I took screen shots).

I clicked on the phone to call them. NO PHONE. It takes through this process of having to select what type of contact phone you want to use, etc.

Called the restaurant to tell them NOT to prepare for immediate pickup that we wanted it for tomorrow. They kindly worked with me to get it set up on their end, but there's nothing they can do about Postmates.com charging me already.

I spent yet another 20 minutes or better trying to cancel.

FINALLY, a Help/Cancel pop up. I click on cancel. It never quit their little rotating button. It was allegedly trying to cancel (rotating icon), but never did.

I tried it from my phone. Same thing...rotating icon...never actually quit rotating and never cancelled the order.

If Postmates.com is trying to compete with the more established food order services, they have a LONG way to go in customer service.

Will never use them again! UGH!!!

User's recommendation: Never use Postmates.com for food orders for pickup or delivery.

Preferred solution: Apology.