Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 06, 2021

Was never contacted, issue not resolved. Will never order from Postmates again. Very disappointed.

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2021

So this is the second time that I have used Postmates and ordered from the same restaurant. The first time was perfect, everything was great.

This time, lord, where do I start. My salmon was so overcooked and dry it tasted like burnt salmon out of a can. Obviously, not edible at all. Then the steak was way undercooked and bleeding.

So what to do with this? You would think to contact them, and give them the opportunity to correct the issue right? Ummm no. The app and the website give you a run around.

You call and they say they do not take calls, refer to the app or email. So I try email, it sends me right back to the app. They did credit me $4.46. Ha, are you kidding me?

On a $60 order, that nothing was edible?!! Then, its not even a refund, it is a credit for a future Postmates order.

This company is a joke and needs to be called out on it! Shame on you Postmates, you just lost our business for sure.

User's recommendation: AVOID!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Postmates Mobile Application.

Postmates Cons: Poor communication, Website only no customer service calls, Not getting paid and bobody to contact to resolve the issue.

Comments