Verified Reviewer

I'm a Postmates delivery driver and tonight I had the worst experience I've ever had.

My customer had the wrong address on his instructions and texted me the correct one, however I don't text or read messages while I drive so it created a bit of a delay in arrival time.

Because of that, when I arrived the customer came flying around the corner and when he saw me he yelled "give me my f***ing food" He then proceeded to RIP the bag off of my wrist angrily, and in doing so took my CLASS RING with it.

My ring flew into the dark parking lot and I never found it.

He continued yelling at me and cussed me out.

When I tried to report the situation to Postmates I was taken to a page that said I had to pay money to speak with tech support which honestly is a load a crap if you ask me.

I plan on taking legal action for the events of the night and am highly disappointed with both Michael (the horrible customer) and Postmates support.

User's recommendation: Dont be a *** to your delivery driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Postmates Pros: Joy of knowing your helping someone out.

Postmates Cons: Worst delivery and costumer service ever, Cant get in touch with an actual person, Occasional disgruntle customers.

Comments