Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.3

Ive been ordering from all delivery services for quite awhile and I have to say that this is by far the worst it gets. Ive ordered twice this week from Postmates.

This weekend we ordered and waited for our dinner. Kept saying the order was being worked on. After about an hour and no updates at all, we figured we werent getting it delivered but no one to contact at all. It hadnt been picked up by any delivery person, theres no phone number to call, nothing.

THREE hours later, we get some email saying the order couldnt be fulfilled because of availability. THREE HOURS!

Today I placed an hour while I was working from home. The place I ordered from was 2 miles away. Said it would be here in less than 40 minutes.

A delivery person named Ophelia appeared to have picked it up right away. An hour went by. A person named Jose picked up the order, an hour and 20 minutes went by. I messaged Jose and asked if he knew the status on the order.

Joses name immediately went away and another name came up (THIRD NAME NOW). Mind you....all of these were saying these people were all at the restaurant...this is obviously not updated accurately by Postmates and made to make us think they are there when they are not. The 3rd and final delivery person messaged me and said he was having a difficult time finding the restaurant because the address for it on the app is incorrect. No clue about that but I thought it was quite strange.

An hour and 45 minutes later, the order got here. Gave the delivery guy a 35% tip because I knew it wasnt his fault but I will never ever order from this *** delivery service again.

Comments